Why “Do-it-Yourself” websites fail?
If you are like many business owners and are thinking about how to cut costs while bringing in new business, you may be considering a “do-it-yourself” website.
You can save hundreds, even thousands, right?
The truth is that you may end up hurting your business more than helping, if you don’t hire a professional.
Here’s our top 10 reasons why homemade, do-it-yourself websites don’t work:
- You don’t have the time.
- Do-it-yourself websites can look generic.
- There will be bugs.
- Your website should look professional.
- Do-it-yourself websites are slow to load.
- You need room to growth.
- Google is crucial.
- A website professional has experience.
- We do have standard packages at a reasonable low cost.
- We are ready to work with you.